Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Honeysuckle

So Pantone picked the color of the year...and it's so fun and happy! Here's hoping 2011 will be the same, at least in parts, for everyone.


I boarded the love train for this color already...with 2 shirts, a wallet, a pair of tights, and most recently a pair of convertible mittens from the dollar bin at Target. That phone pouch was on my wish list, and I planned on buying it myself if Santa didn't bring it...sadly, it's temporarily out of stock. Who knew I had so much pink.

O! How could I forget the fabulous paintings from Nicole Cohen? They would be the very ultimate way to bring honeysuckle into your life.








Sources:
merona beret 12.99 target
flats 17.99 mynewshoe
haute pink top 27.00 modcloth
fleckled pillow 50.00 furbishstudio
bailaora blouse 109.95 anthro
skinny leather bow belt 24.50 gap
pantone 18-2120 honeysuckle swatches
walk it out tights 18.00 lulus
blackberry pouch 20.00 kate spade
day glo abstract 2 300.00 nicole cohen's etsy shop
abstract painting 1,200.00 (same as above)

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWW!!!! Thank you so much!!! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, of course! I'm honored you're here! I only wish you still had the paintings that were just bursts of pink. Love all your work...it's just swoon inducing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours in those paintings. I've been an admirer of the artist for awhile. I can get behind pink as an accent colour, although my husband not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys do get in the way sometimes, don't they? I agree..pink really is still only an accent option for me too.

    ReplyDelete