Saturday, December 25, 2010

Swedish design

In honor of my grandmother, who was half Swedish and half Danish.
She loved Scandinavian design and her house was always modern and cool. I wish I had taken pictures of it.



She suffered from kidney failure, which caused her heart attack.



Mamaw was on dialysis without complaining for eight years.

She was sweet, quiet and gentle.
She taught me how to knit.




She passed in October.


Love you, Mamaw.
You can donate to the American Kidney Fund in several ways, including gifting stock of the organization or your old car here.




You can give to the American Heart Association as a memorial,  a tribute gift, or a general donation here.

I can't figure out why I'm having spacing issues. Sorry about that. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment