Thursday, February 3, 2011

You're kidding, right?

Target is debuting these gorgeous bags sometime soon. Prepare for jaw-droppage.


Just when I had convinced myself that I had all possible bag-needs covered, and was hoping to keep a very condensed closet...I now desperately want the first one. I hope I hope it doesn't disappoint in person.

**Update** The only tote that is decent is the black and white striped.
Sources:
Merona Pleated Tote in Cognac 29.99
Merona Striped Canvas Tote in Black/White $16.99
Merona Canvas Tote in Tan $19.99

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally enamored with ol' Tarjay...and I'm agreeing with the 1st one, so gorgeous! I *love* your fun blogs...couldn't help but notice on your "busty" post a cute bowl that looks vauguely familiar...(c: I wish they carried it in that rockin' orange color! Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete