Wednesday, December 22, 2010

There's no place like Modcloth for the holidays

I tried to do a post of clothes from various places, but Modcloth wouldn't shut up with its plethora of holiday-appropriate duds. If I had occasion to wear these beautiful pieces, it'd be too late for them to ship in time. Maybe next year I'll be on schedule. For now, I'm content to drool over them while comfortably in my pjs.



If you have work and parties to dress for this season, may you find frocks as sweet and fresh as these!

Sources:
lemon zest flat $27.99
slate lake silver dress $149.99
destined for stardom red dress $107.99
appreciative angel top $67.99
semillon flat $44.99
friday night fever bag in pink $24.99
wrap you up in my coat $129.99
festivities and fun coral dress $63.99
KIT gloves in chartreuse $34.99

No comments:

Post a Comment